- We are open as usual opening hours. However only doing telephone triage by GP. We are not booking face to face appointments when you ring at reception desk.
How it works then? You ring at reception 02476520183 and ask for telephone appointment with GP. GP will ring you in few hours,. After listening to you – GP will decide if you need any one of following appointments:
- Face to Face
- Video call
- Extended access after 6:30pm
- Covid 19 = HOT Hub we call it locally (Covid clinic) if you have symptoms of COVID or other respiratory symptoms you will be seen by this covid hot hub (clinic) locally.
- Please note; George Eliot Medical Medical Centre is open every working day as usual. We were never closed, even during lockdown. Now in this lockdown we are open as usual to make sure our patient care is not compromised at all.
- Click here for Covid-19 – Coronavirus
- If you don’t want your identifiable patient data to be shared for purposes except for your own care, you can opt-out by clicking here.
Accepting new Patients at George Eliot Medical Centre
Ring anytime to book appointment when surgery is open
Same day appointment for Frail, Elderly and Infants
We speak multiple languages
Extended hours and Extended access after 6:30pm
We see Emergencies on the same day.
Please note: cough and cold is not an emergency. However you can speak to Doctor on same day by telephone appointment.
We are not walkin clinic. Please always book an appointment.
Surgery Opening Hours
|Mon||8 to 1||2 – 6.30pm|
|Tues||8 to 1||
2 – 6.30pm – 7:30pm (untill 9:30pm extended access GP)
|Wed||8 to 1||2 – 6.30pm|
|Thurs||8 to 1||Closed|
|Frid||8 to 1||2 – 6:30pm|
Nurse appointments on Tuesday from 18:30 to 19:30
GP appointments in our surgery on Tuesday between 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Other days in other locations in Coventry.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor Surgery Clinic
- Antenatal Clinic – Midwife
- Women wellbeing clinics
- Child health surveillance
- Smoking cessation clinic
- Minor injury services
- Joint Injections clinic
Online AccessNow you can book your appointment online. If you already have username and password to book online, please click below: https://www.patient-services.co.uk/web/ps/login If you do not have login, please contact Manny Sihota at our surgery at 02476520183
- You can order prescriptions online
- Book and cancel your appointments in your GP Surgery
- View your medical records online
Primary Care Networks (PCN)We are part of Coventry GP-Connect PCN that cover 8 GP Surgeries in Coventry with patient population size of over 60000. Please click here to go to our Network website.
NHS Zero Tolerance PolicyNo form of aggression, verbal or physical in nature would be tolerated and may result in Patient removal and being reported to the Police. Click below to read more from BMA website Removal of patients from GP lists
Blacklisted DrugsWe do not prescribe any blacklisted drugs to our patients, such as Shampoos, mouth wash, multivitamins, socks, some creams for skin, and beauty lotions. For blood sugar testing strips, we follow local medicine management policy.
NHS complaints procedureWe take all complaints and patient feedback very seriously. please click below here to know how to make complaint. There is a poster in waiting area about complaint procedure. Or speak to staff or GP or Nurse